Beautifully Restored 1971 Toyota Celica ST with a JDM 18R-G engine installed. We finished off the mechanical end of the car in 2010-2011 for the owner after most of the restoration had been completed by himself. Our work included:
- Rebuild and set up the original JDM MIkuni Carbs, install Air Filters
- Recurve and set up the distributor and ignition timing advance
- Initial run-in of the engine, check and re-torque of all major bolts afterwards, reseal leaking engine gaskets
- Brake overhaul: rebuilt brake booster, rebuilt master cylinder, machine front rotors, new front pads, replace/reroute brake flex hoses, fabricate intake manifold tee for brake booster vacuum source
- Install Whiteline lowering springs, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline radius rod bushings, TechnoToyTuning adjustable front control arms, torque all suspension bolts, custom alignment
- Minor electrical repairs
Car is now 100% complete and currently being enjoyed by the owner.